Serves 1, Serves 2
Bombay Tawa Pulao Meal kit
₹155.00 – ₹199.00
- Paste (salt added)
- Basmati Rice.
Note: : Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep: Wash green chilly and coriander. Slit green chilly and chop coriander roughly.
- Wash rice and soak in water (for every 1 cup of rice add 2 cups of water)
- Heat oil and butter in a wide non-stick pan for 1 minute on medium heat (flame).
- Add jeera and green chilly leave it undisturbed for 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables. Sauté gently for 2 minutes.
- Add the paste, ¼ cup (50ml) of water and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander and mix well for 30 seconds.
- Add the soaked rice along with water to the mixture.
- Mix it, check the taste and add salt accordingly.
- Bring the mixture to boil and close the lid. Let it cook in low heat (flame) for 15 minutes.