Serves 1-2, Serves 2-3
Channa Masala Meal kit
₹119.00 – ₹155.00
- Coriander & green chilli
- Paste (salt added)
- Soaked Chana
Note: : Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep: Wash coriander and green chilli. Slit green chilli.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker (2 litres or above) between medium to high heat (flame) for 1 minute.
- Add jeera and green chilli and leave undisturbed for 30 seconds
- Add paste & coriander and sauté for 3 minutes. (Sprinkle some water if paste sticks to the bottom).
- Add chana & pour 1 cup (250ml) of water.
- Mix it check the taste and add salt accordingly.
- Close the lid and put the weight (whistle).
- Keep in medium to high heat (flame) and allow to cook for 6-8 whistles.
- Turn off the stove and leave until pressure releases automatically.
- Open the lid and mix before serving.