Serves 1-2, Serves 2-3
Chettinad Murungai Urulai & Bhindi Masala Combo Kit
₹209.00 – ₹270.00
- Coriander & Curry leaves
- Paste (salt added)
- Bay leaf
- Paste (Salt added)
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep:Wash curry leaves and coriander. Chop them roughly.
- Heat oil in a pan/kadai on medium heat for 30 secs.
- Add bay leaf and curry leaves. Leave it for 30 secs.
- Add the paste and sauté for 1 minute
- Add the potatoes, drumsticks, coriander and 1 cup (250ml) of water. Let it
boil on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Check the taste and add salt accordingly.
- Keep it in low heat. Close the lid and let it cook for 10-12 minutes.
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste.
You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
- Heat oil in a wide pan on medium heat (flame) for 1 minute.
- Add jeera. Leave it undisturbed for 30 seconds.
- Add Bhindi and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add paste and sauté for 1 minute.
- Close the lid and cook on low heat (flame) for 5 to 7 minutes till Bhindi is
- Open and serve.