Serves 1, Serves 2
Dal Kichdi Meal kit
₹129.00 – ₹159.00
- Oil with ghee
- Coriander, Green Chilli & Curry Leaves
- Rice & Moong Dal
- Paste (Salt Added)
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep: Wash coriander, green chilli & curry leaves. Slit green chilli
- Wash Rice & Moong Dal and soak it in water (For every 1 cup of rice & dhal add 4 to 4.5 cups of water)
- Heat oil with ghee in a pressure cooker (2 litres or above) between medium and high heat (flame) for 1 minute.
- Add jeera, green chilli & curry Leaves and leave the cooker undisturbed for 20 seconds.
- Add paste, coriander and sauté for 2 minutes (Sprinkle some water if paste sticks to the bottom)
- Add soaked rice and dal with water to the mixture.
- Mix it, check the taste and add salt accordingly.
- Close the lid, put the weight (whistle)
- Keep in medium to high heat (flame) and allow to cook for 5 to 7 whistles.
- Turn off the stove and leave it until the pressure releases automatically.
- Open the lid and mix gently before serving.