Serves 1-2, Serves 2-3
Dal Tadka & Bhindi Masala Combo Kit
₹199.00 – ₹280.00
- Spices & Red Chilly
- Friszon’s Home Made Paste
- Onion & garlic
- Green chilly & Coriander
- Paste (Salt added)
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep: Wash Green Chilly & Coriander. Slit green chilly & chop coriander roughly.
- Wash dal and soak it in water, for every 1/2 cup of dal add 2 cups of water.
- Add the soaked dal along with water to the pressure cooker (2 litres).
- Close the lid, put the weight (whistle) and cook for 4 to 5 whistles on medium to high heat.
- Turn off the stove and leave it until the pressure releases automatically.
- In a kadai, heat oil and butter 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Add spices (Jeera) and red chilli and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add green chilly, onion and garlic. Sauté in high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add paste & coriander and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the stove.
- Open the pressure cooker and mash the dhal.
- Now add the sautéed paste to the pressure cooker and pour 1⁄2 cup (100ml-120ml) of water.
- Turn on the stove and cook in medium to high heat for 2 minutes. Add salt if required.
- Turn off the stove and serve.
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste.
You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
- Heat oil in a wide pan on medium heat (flame) for 1 minute.
- Add jeera. Leave it undisturbed for 30 seconds.
- Add Bhindi and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add paste and sauté for 1 minute.
- Close the lid and cook on low heat (flame) for 5 to 7 minutes till Bhindi is
- Open and serve.