Serves 1-2, Serves 2-3
Gobi Manchurian & Mexican Rice Combo Kit
₹325.00 – ₹399.00
- Cauliflower florets
- Sauce (Salt Added)
- Powder mix (Salt added)
- Green chilly, ginger and garlic
- Friszon’s home made paste.
- Cut Capsicum
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep:Wash and chop coriander roughly
- Soak the cauliflower florets in salt water for 5 minutes.
- On the other side, take a small vessel, add the powder and add water to it little by little to bring it to curd consistency
- Add the cauliflower florets to the mixture. Mix the florets in such a way that the florets are coated entirely and evenly.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat (flame) for 1 minute
- Add the coated florets to the pan one by one. Fry it till crisp on all sides. (Fry 7 to 8 florets at a time before frying the next batch of florets)
- Once fried, put it aside on a kitchen tissue for the oil to ooze out.
- Transfer 4 tablespoons of oil from the oil used for frying the florets. Heat the oil on medium to high heat (flame) for 20 seconds..
- Add green chilly, garlic & ginger and saute for 2 minutes.
- Dilute the sauce using ½ cup of water and add it to the sautéed mix. Mix well for 1 minute. (Dilute any remaining sauce in the packing and add that too)
- Add the fried florets and mix well on low heat (flame) for 1-2 minutes.
- Check the taste and add salt accordingly.
- Add the coriander and mix well before serving.
- Wash rice and soak it in water (for every 1 cup of rice add 1.5 cups of water), leave it undisturbed.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker (2 litre or above) between medium to high heat (flame) for 1 minute.
- Add jeera to the pan and leave it for 10 seconds.
- Add cut capsicums & coriander and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the soaked rice along with water to the mixture.
- Mix it, check the taste and add salt accordingly.
- Bring the mixture to boil and close the lid, put the weight (whistle). Leave it for 1 minute.
- Keep in low heat and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and leave it until pressure releases automatically.
- Open the lid and mix gently before serving.