Serves 1-2, Serves 2-3
Kadai Vegetable & Jeera Rice Combo Kit
₹215.00 – ₹294.00
- Paste (Salt added)
- Oil with ghee
- Basmati Rice
- Green chilies
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
- Heat Oil and butter in a pressure cooker (2 liters or above) on medium to high heat for 1 minute.
- Add all vegetables and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the paste and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add 1.5 cups (350 ml) of water.
- Mix it, check the taste and add salt accordingly.
- Close the lid, put the weight(whistle) and allow to cook for 1 whistle.
- Turn off the stove and leave until pressure releases automatically.
- Open the lid, add cream, mix and leave for 2 minutes.
Note: : Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep:Green Chilli can be used according to your requirements.
- Wash the rice and soak it in water (for every 1 cup of rice add 1 cups of water), leave it undisturbed.
- Heat Oil/ghee mixture in a pressure cooker (2 or 3 liter cooker) between medium to high heat (flame) for 1 minute.
- Add the spices, green chilies and leave it undisturbed for 30 secs.
- Add the soaked rice along with the water.
- Add salt accordingly.
- Mix it and check if salt is perfect.
- Bring the mixture to boil, close the cooker with the lid and put the weight (whistle). Leave it for 2 minutes.
- Keep in low heat (flame) and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and leave it until the pressure releases automatically. Mix it gently before serving.