Serves 1-2, Serves 2-3
Masal Urulai Meal kit
₹89.00 – ₹115.00
- Spices & Red Chilly
- Friszon’s Home Made Paste
- Onion & garlic
- Green chilly & Coriander
Note: : Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep: Wash curry leaves.
- Add potatoes to pressure cooker (2 litres or above) and add 1.5 to 2 cups (350 to 450ml) of water.
- Close the lid, put the whistle and pressure cook for 3 whistles on high heat.
- Turn off the stove. Let the pressure release automatically.
- Open the lid and drain the water completely.
- Heat oil in a tawa on medium heat for 1 minute
- Add spices and curry leaves. Leave it undisturbed for 30 seconds.
- Add paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes to the tawa and mix thoroughly.
- Add 2 table spoon (30ml) of water. Mix and allow to cook in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Make sure that all potatoes are coated with the masala.