Serves 1-2, Serves 2-3
Mixed Veg Korma Meal kit
₹139.00 – ₹185.00
- Oil with ghee
- Mint & Coriander
- Friszon’s Home Made Paste (salt added)
- Basmati Rice
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements. Green Chilli can be used according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep: Wash and Green Chilies and Mint Slit Green Chilies.
- Heat Oil & Ghee mixture in a pressure cooker (2 litres or above) between medium to high heat (flame) for 1 minute
- Add the spices, green chilies and mint. Leave it undisturbed for 10 seconds.
- Add the paste and sauté for 3 minutes. (Sprinkle some water if the paste sticks to the bottom of the vessel)
- Add all vegetables and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add 1 to 1¼ cups (250 to 300 ml) of water.
- Mix it, check the taste and add salt accordingly.
- Bring the mixture to boil. Close the lid and put the weight (whistle).
- Keep it between low to medium heat (flame) and leave until 1or 2 whistles
- Turn off the stove and leave it until the pressure releases automatically.