Serves 1, Serves 2
Paneer Capsicum Pulao Meal kit
₹169.00 – ₹225.00
- Capsicum and Green Chilly
- Paste (salt added)
- Basmati Rice
Note: : Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
Pre-Prep: Slit green chilly.
- Wash rice and soak it in water, for every 1 cup of rice add 1.5 cups of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil and little salt to the soaked rice.
- Add the soaked rice along with water to the pressure cooker (2 litre or 3 litre).
- Close the lid, put the weight (whistle) and cook for 2 whistles on medium to high heat.
- Turn off the stove and leave it until the pressure releases automatically.
- Once the pressure releases, open the lid and leave the rice near/under a fan for it to cool.
- While the rice cools down, heat oil in a wide non-stick pan for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add spices and leave undisturbed for 30 secs.
- Add green chilly and capsicum. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add paste and sauté for 3 minutes. (Sprinkle some water if paste sticks to the bottom).
- Add paneer and mix gently for 30 secs.
- Turn off the stove.
- Add the rice to the mixture and mix gently. Add salt if required.
- Turn on the stove and keep the pan on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and serve.
Order on Whatsapp
There are no reviews yet.