Serves 1, Serves 2
Veg Fried Rice Meal Kit
₹145.00 – ₹190.00
- Sauce (salt added)
- Green Chilies, cut onions & garlic
- Basmati Rice
Note: Oil provided is suggested for optimal taste. You may alter the amount of oil according to your requirements.
- Wash rice and soak it in water, for every 1 cup of rice add 1.5 cups of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil and little salt to the soaked rice.
- Add the soaked rice along with water to the pressure cooker (3 litre).
- Close the lid, put the weight (whistle) and cook for 2 whistles on medium to high heat.
- Turn off the stove and leave it until the pressure releases automatically.
- Once the pressure releases, open the lid and leave the rice near/under a fan for it to cool.
- While the rice cools down, heat oil in a wide non-stick pan for 1 minute on high heat.
- Add green chilli, onion & garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and mix well for 30 seconds.
- Turn off the stove.
- Add the rice to the mixture and mix gently. Add salt if required.
- Turn on the stove and keep the pan on low heat for 1 minute.
- Turn off the stove and serve.
Order on Whatsapp
There are no reviews yet.